Apple Recruitment 2021: The Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of AI/ML – Language Engineer at Apple, Hyderabad. detailed Apple criteria and Google application form apply online process for Apple off-campus drive are further given below in the article.
So, Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Apple’s reputation and brand allow it to charge a premium for its high-end products like the iPhone 11 Pro Max. And adding memory or storage to these products increases the cost even more. Because of this “Apple Tax” Apple products are often more expensive than its competitors.
Apple Recruitment 2021:
They are looking for proven track record to be creative, take ownership of a project, an outstanding technical expertise, and a knack for solving problems that stump most engineers. Having worked on shipping products and being familiar with the rush to the finish line is highly desired. This is an opportunity to durably craft the future of human-computer interaction, and walk the state-of-the-art of an up-and-coming field.
Specific responsibilities will include: –
- Engineering Natural Language Processing and Speech components specific to your language.
- Using the power of large amount of data to tackle sophisticated NLP and machine learning problems.
- Leading data annotation efforts and define language specific representations, conventions and techniques.
- Analyzing data and making data driven decisions to improve the localized user experience.
- Automating, scripting and integrating workflow from diverse systems.
- Providing insights and suggestions towards innovative new approaches and new product features tailored to your home market.
- Developing creative solutions to sophisticated issues. – Interacting with other teams at Apple working towards the same goal; from Speech Recognition Specialists, Data Scientists and Speech Synthesis engineers.
Education & Experience
B.S/MSc in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Native speaker fluency (or comparable) in English Language and knowledge of additional major Indian Languages is an asset.
- Strong Software Engineering Fundamentals.
- Proficiency in at least one Object-Oriented programming language.
- Experience with one or more version control systems.
- Practical experience building highly scalable and production quality applications.
- Strong Java/C/C++, shell scripting skills
- Analytic mindset and obsession for data.
- Outstanding problem solving and critical thinking skills and getting-things-done demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, team player mentality and collaborative in nature.
Desired (but not required) experience/skills:
- Proven record in shipping user facing products and features to international markets.
- Demonstrated ability to write thoughtful, maintainable code under tight deadlines.
- Practical work experience in Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning or related sub-fields.
- Consistent track record of using creative approaches for solving sophisticated problems.
- Quick prototyping, scripting and tool development (Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell)
- Interest in diversity and cultural differences and how they affect user experience.
- Familiarity with machine learning methods for classification, regression, or ranking problems.
- Knowledge of Text Processing and NLP techniques.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through the further belwo link
To apply: this link.
For further detail: Click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec