BECIL Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for empanelment of Senior Programmer purely on a contract basis for deployment in Indira Gandhi National University, New Delhi. The detailed BECIL criteria and BECIL application form apply online process for BECIL off campus drive further given below in the article.
So, Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is a Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
BECIL Recruitment 2021:
No. of Posts
- Must have at least a BTech/BE/Msc(CS/IT)/MCA with 3+ Professional experience with Yii 2.0Framework (preferred) PHP MVC framework and RDBMS (MySQL, MongoDB etc.)
- Moreover, Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and clear status updates
- Ability to use Git DVCS, Kanban boards, Sprint management tools like JIRA/Trello/Gitlab
- Last, Experience in working with modern frontend frameworks (eg. React, Vue.js, Angular) is preferable
Detailed Job Description
The nature of the job includes software development for the modules assigned. They have to work in small groups with the R&D team, Technology Lead, Product Designer and Software Analysts to contribute in enhancing existing features and to develop new features and functional modules for the product.
Responsibilities (Expected Outcomes)
- Involved in programming activities
- Develop features and improvements to the Education-ERP product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Analyze and interpret highly complex data to arrive at actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (e.g. UX) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Represent IIC and its values in public communication around specific projects and community contributions.
- Confidently ship small features, improvements and bug fixes with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Participate in Tier 2 or Tier 3 technical guidance to assist in troubleshooting product operations, security operations, and urgent engineering issues.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and asynchronous work environment
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Demonstrated ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and clear status updates
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup 15. Product company experience
- Experience working with a remote team
- Enterprise software company experience
- Developer platform/tool industry experience
- Experience working with a global or otherwise multicultural team
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools.
Selection will make+ as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job. No TA/DA will pay for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. The mode of the interview will be informed separately. The application should be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through the further belwo link
To Apply: this link.
March 10, 2021
- so, For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE: email@example.com
- Also, For queries other than technical: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project