Bosch Software Recruitment: Bosch Software schedule to hire BGSW_ NE_XC_SW Developer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bengaluru. The details for the Bosch Software selection process, Bosch Software application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 22,700 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Bosch Software Recruitment:
Company Name:- Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Job Position:- BGSW_ NE_XC_SW Developer
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Full-Time
- BE (Computer Science, Electronics,
- Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME, M.Tech
Required Skills & Experience:-
- Experience in programming Embedded C++ applications with strong background in C++ inheritance, templates and pointers.
- Strong in OS concepts like efficient multi-threading and resource-sharing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
- Strong C++ Programming skills
- Automotive domain knowledge
- Design methodology using OOAD & UML
- Embedded development tools and methodologies
- Version Control Systems – GIT
- Strong development experience in embedded C and RTOS
- Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
- Strong development experience in CAN / Flexray, UDS / KWP, SPI communication protocols
- Knowledge in tools like CANalyser / CANoe, CANDiva, CANstress, CANDELA studio, Lauterbach
- Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience in system testing, unit testing and test automation (python scripting)