Ferrero Rocher Recruitment 2020: Ferrero Rocher invites job applications for Junior Technologist post at Baramati (Maharashtra) for the year 2020. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Ferrero a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. Also As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach.
Ferrero Rocher Recruitment 2020:
Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role
Provide an interface to the UGP (Unità Gestionale Prodotto) Manager, for what concerns the product innovation. Contribute to the product realization through the process parameters management. Ensure the technological production process optimization and the “best practice” transfer to the UGPs.
- must have at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in food technology.
- Also 2 to 4 years of FMCG work experience.
- Moreover, Proficient in improvement practices in Process Technology
- Last, Good in Analytical skills, problem-solving skills, Data Analysis, Excel, Communication, and Presentation Skills.
- Firstly, Accountable for knowing the distinct characteristics of the product and troubleshooting for technological difficulties.
- Secondly, Accountable for training and updating anything involving the technological and production process.
- Thirdly, Recipe management and familiar with product manufacturing processes (each of its critical variables).
- Fourthly, Accountable for correct application process consistency (dosage, timelines, critical parameters, etc.,) regarding the product specification/requirements.
- Provide advice and guidance to Production personnel on the adaptation/ changes to the production process for the purpose of improving and enhancing the product efficiency.
- Support Production in identifying and removing all product quality failure root causes and work to decrease/eliminate rejection of product.
- Conduct standardized tests on food additives/preservatives in order to ensure compliance with standards and regulations regarding factors such as color, texture, and nutrients.
- In collaboration with Quality, organizes/participates in products/materials verification sample sessions.
- Support Quality to ensure the inspection of the finished product output in order to guarantee that the finished products meet the quality specifications established by the DQG.
- Provide advice for workability tests on raw materials, semi-finished and finished product on new machines in collaboration with internal stakeholder.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology