Genpact Recruitment 2021: Genpact Gurugram invites job applications for Assistant Manager- Marketing Analytics post for the year 2021. The detailed Genpact criteria and Genpact application form apply online process for Genpact off campus drive further given below in the article.
Genpact is an American professional services firm headquartered in New York City, New York. Genpact began in 1997 as a unit within General Electric. Its charter was to provide business process services to GE’s businesses. During the eight years that followed, it began to manage a wide range of processes across GE’s financial services and manufacturing businesses.
Genpact Recruitment 2021:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate.
- Business Intelligence (BI) experience. SAS BI experience is must.
- B. Tech/ M. Tech, MBA, Science Graduate/ Post Graduate would be preferred.
- Robust Business Intelligence (BI) experience. SAS BI experience is must.
- Good to have – Knowledge of Birst and Tableau.
- Good Communication – Both Written and Vocal
- Expertise in Analytical Skills
- Ability to prioritize optimally, be flexible as needs change.
- Develop Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports in BI (using SAS BI/ Tableau/ Birst etc.)
- so, Build Jobs using SAS Data Integration Studio
- Also, Build Business Metadata/Middle Layer using SAS Information Map
- Build customized reporting solution using SAS Stored Process and Proc Report
- Develop dynamic BI Dashboard using SAS BI Dashboard Application and reports using Web report Studio
- Support Daily Production Jobs/Reporting. The candidate should analyze the data pulled from the warehouse and do quality checks before reporting out the data.
- Build excel based reports using SAS Add-in for Microsoft office
- The candidate should work directly with the client on an allocated project with direct communication through email and meetings.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply to the Genpact off campus drive online by the further belwo link.
Apply now and for further details: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project