GlobalLogic Recruitment: GlobalLogic schedule to hire Associate Analyst (Technical Support) for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad . The details for the GlobalLogic selection process, GlobalLogic application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
GlobalLogic is an American digital services company providing software product design and development services. It is an independent subsidiary of Hitachi Ltd. GlobalLogic has corporate headquarters in San Jose, California.
Company Name:- GlobalLogic
Job Position:- Associate Analyst (Technical Support)
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- CTC: 3 – 3.5 LPA based + Benefits (Two-way Cab) + Incentive
Experience:- Only Freshers
Process:- Semi Voice Process (Night Shift)
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- B.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc (CSE/IT) graduates (Graduation is a Mandate)
- Should have Provisional certificate and Consolidated marks memo.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its components
- Strong customer relations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to control interaction in a consultative way
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong knowledge of web-browser-based technologies
- Experience with HRIS, CRM, and/or ATS is a plus
- Good knowledge in HTML & CSS.
Other Requirements are:-
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service skills by keeping a positive, caring, can-do attitude toward our customers
- Address and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely manner
- Document all events and interactions in SalesForce by creating, tracking, and closing cases when issues are resolved
- Responsible for learning product platforms and ancillary products quickly and providing accurate information about them to our customers
- Independently collects and tracks information and details of the problem
- Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
- Interact with customers through various channels including phone, chat, and email to address and resolve concerns and issues
- Dedicate yourself to the success and satisfaction of our customers and our business
- Attempt to resolve customer issues or escalate to advanced personnel if necessary
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with empathy and integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with product policies, procedures, and core competencies
- Ops Manager Round
- Written Test (Aptitude, Personality, Versant)
- Client Round
- HR Round **Excellent communication skills are required.
Perks and Benefits:-
- 5 Working Days
- CTC: 3 – 3.5 LPA based + Benefits (Two-way Cab) + Incentive
- Work from the office.
How to Apply for GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here