HSBC Off Campus Drive: HSBC schedule to hire Trainee Software Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune. The details for the HSBC selection process, HSBC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021. In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody and $4.9 trillion in assets under administration, respectively.
HSBC Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- HSBC
Job Position:- Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Permanent – Full Time
Work style:- Office Working
Job ID:- 0000HEO1
Job Opening date:- 09th-August-2022
Requirements:- Any Engineering Graduate
The candidate would be required to provide appropriate (i.e. Simple, Better and Faster time to market) solutions, develop and implement them by learning and demonstrating their knowledge in:
- Strong foundation in software development Engineering with proficiency at least in one object oriented programming language such as Java, Python etc.
- Various OS like Android, Linux and Databases like relational and no-SQL
- Liaising with business users, architects and other stakeholders in designing, implementing and maintaining best-in-class (scalable, loosely-coupled and efficient) solutions which can run seamlessly across platforms /mobile /internet /cloud
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline and Agile methodology
- Any of Mobile, Analytics, Cloud and Digital technology domains
- Ability to design & implement solutions which can run on-prem, hybrid and Multi-cloud eco systems such as GCP, AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud
- Ability to harness Open source development thus leveraging collective wisdom and learning
- Understanding of cyber threats/vulnerabilities and applying secure coding standards and associated protocols
- Ability to leverage industry best integration patterns and practices to integrate multiple existing/new building blocks for seamless end-to-end customer experience
- Developing, maintaining and supporting current systems for better efficacy and higher availability
In addition to the technical skills, to be successful in this role, the job holder requires:
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivation, enduring enthusiasm and proven rapid learning ability
- Aptitude and inclination to learn and understand the products and services of BFSI domain to develop a Fintech mindset
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and being solution orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication with strong presentation skills to support development activities in the global setting
The inherent challenges/opportunities pertinent to this role (not an exhaustive list) include:
- Exhibiting continuous appetite to learn in a complex and demanding business/IT environment
- Complexity of regulations, global nature of programs and tight timelines
- Deeper understanding of the complex web of inter-connected, inter-dependent and inter-linked applications/systems
- Maintaining awareness of operational risks and minimize/nullify their impact by identifying, assessing, mitigating/controlling and reporting in accordance with HSBC Group defined processes
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for HSBC Hiring can apply for HSBC Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here [adcode]
For more govt jobs: Click Here