IBM Internship Opportunity: IBM invites internship applications for the Hyderabad location for the year 2021. The detailed IBM Internship criteria and IBM Internship application form; apply online process for IBM Internship further given below in the article.
So, International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries.
IBM Internship Opportunity:
IBM is trailblazing new cloud technologies and services that span key technology areas that includes Security Services, Business Support Systems, and Identity and Access Management capabilities running on IBM’s industry leading Containers platform. We are looking for experienced candidates with a broad array of full-stack development skills that span both backend , UI development, test automation and DevOps.
As a software engineer, the ideal candidate must bring a deep level of experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting modern cloud services. In addition, they are accountable as individuals and organizational leaders for delivering value by bringing relevant technology domain and implementation expertise in topics aligned with the cloud platform integration, orchestration/provisioning, security, and DevOps.
You will be part of the Cloud Platform Development organization with the following key responsibilities:
- Developing and supporting customer/business requirements.
- Developing tools for support teams to enable them to quickly respond to customer requests.
- Helping service providers to successfully onboard onto the Cloud platform.
- Executing and automating end to end integration test scenarios.
- Create and own CI/CD pipelines to build, test and deploy using Jenkins or similar tools
- Perform code coverage analysis
- Perform security scans to identify vulnerabilities in the code / environment
- Configure, maintain and optimize cloud containers
- Conduct system tests for security, performance and availability
- Partnering with Global Teams to provide 24/7 production support.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expertise in Jenkins, REST, JSON, CI/CD tools, GIT, Selenium or similar platform for automation, Experience in Kubernetes, Containers, Microservices development and management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in LogDNA, New Relic, Activity tracker, ELK stack, Carbon framework
- CIS Certification, CKA Certification
- Knowledge in Automation and Cloud Audit experience, Vulnerability Scan and Vulnerability Advisor, HCL ASOC (App Scan On Cloud), Snyk, GoSec etc.
For further detail: Click here [adcode]
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec