IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2020: IISER TVM invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for the post of Registrar-1 (One) post in the pay scale of Level – 14 (as per 7th CPC) for a tenure of not more than 5 years on contract/ deputation.
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2020:
Mode of Recruitment
Deputation/ Contract of Officers from central/state governments/ universities/; recognized research institutes/institute of national importance/ Govt. laboratory or PSU for a period of 5 years or till attaining the age of 62 years; whichever earlier, or as fixed by the Govt. of India by orders issued in this regard from time to time.
So The incumbent expected to participate in processes at the conceptual level. He/ She will over-all in-charge of General Administration, Academic Administration, Finance & Accounts, Stores and Purchase, Engineering & Estate, etc.; and is also expected to provide administrative support to the Director. The incumbent shall function as Secretary to Board of Governors, Finance Committee, and Senate of the Institute.
The incumbent may also 5called upon to take up other responsibilities as assigned by the Director from time-to-time.
- Must have at least a Master’s degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Also Holding an analogous post.
- At least 15 years of experience as an Assistant Professor in the academic pay level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the academic pay level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with 3 years of experience in an educational administration, OR
- Moreover, the Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education OR
- Also, the 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar (with pay level 12 (or above) or an equivalent post with pay level 12 or above.
- Qualification in area of Management/ Engineering/ Science/ Law.
- Last, the Experience in computerized administration/ legal/ financial/ establishment matters.
How to Apply?
All the Interested candidates can apply online by the further belwo link
To Apply: clicking here.
The last date to apply is February 15, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Registrar Recruitment Notification
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals