IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Applicants are invited for the posts of the Junior Research Fellow at IITGN on a research project. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020:
- B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. (graduated or in the final semester) with a qualified NET/GATE score and minimum 60% marks, or M.E./M.Tech.
- (graduated or in the final semester) in any of the following or related branches: Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Physics, Engineering Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Polymer Science.
- It is desirable that the candidate has some exposure to statistical mechanics, molecular simulations and computer programming.
- Interested candidates requested to send by email a single PDF file containing the following:
- 1) Resume containing all qualifications, experience and contact details,
- 2) Grade-sheets from the completed semesters,
- 3) NET/GATE scorecard for B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. candidates. The applications received by 20th January will process on priority. The shortlisted candidates will have interview online.
₹ 31,000 (NET/GATE qualification required for B.E., B.Tech. or MSc)
Academic block 5/321, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, Palaj, Gujarat – 382355.
Must be intested in Cisco Recruitment 2020 | As Software Engineer at (C/Linux Developer)