IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020: applicents invited for the job post as JRF and Assistant Project Engineer in IIT Guwahati. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is a public technical and research university established by the Government of India, located in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. It is the sixth Indian Institute of Technology established in India.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020:
Assistant Project Engineer
Invited for an online interview for the following post(s) in the project entitled, “Functionality Enhancement through Design and Development of Advanced Finite Element Algorithms for STR TOOLS” at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Working knowledge in Matlab. Finite element analysis.
- All the Candidates have to appear in the Online Interview and also send their application/CV by email to the Principal Investigator on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., Email, etc. and also submit soft copies of self-attested photocopies of relevant documents at the time of online interview on 17 December 2020 (Thursday) at 3:00 PM
- Venue: Online over Microsoft Teams/Zoom.
- Moreover, the Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately.
- Advance copy of CV should be sent to the Principal Investigator (PI)/Co-PIs with their email ID (required for teams/ Zoom meeting) and contact number.
the duration 6 Months
The salary is Rs. 29750
Arup Nandy (Co-PI); Email: arupn[at]iitg.ac.in, Sachin Singh Gautam (Principal Investigator) Email: ssg[at]iitg.ac.in, Phone: 03612583433.
Date: 17 December 2020 (Thursday), Time: 3:00 PM, Venue: Online over MS Teams/Zoom.
Asst Project Engineer at IIT Guwahati.
Junior Research Fellow
Invited for an online interview for the following post(s) in the project entitled, “Development of ROS Sensitive Turn-on Fluorescent Probes for Targeted Delivery of Anti-cancer Compounds” at the Department of Chemistry, IIT Guwahati.
The appointment will be on contract basis for 6 months.
Must have at least a Post Graduate degree in Chemistry or Specialization in Organic Chemistry and selected through National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET OR GATE.
- So the Candidates have to appear in the on-line Interview.
- Also, They have to send an application/CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no, e-mail, Skype-id, and scanned copies of relevant documents by 11th Dec 2020 (Friday) at 5 PM to the PI at the following email address.
- Moreover, the Shortlisted candidates will be called/ notified for an on-line interview through e-mail which will also contain the Skype-id for interview and schedule.
The Salary is Rs. 37210
Krishna P. Bhabak (Principal Investigator), Email: kbhabak[at]iitg.ac.in, Phone: 0361-258-3476.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Lead Project Officer – Technical