IIT Indore Online Course: IIT, Indore is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Photovoltaic Devices & Systems: Challenges & Scope from March 8 to 13, 2021. The detailed IIT Indore criteria and IIT Indore application form apply online process for IIT Indore Online course further given below in the article.
so, Indian Institute of Technology, Indore, is an autonomous public technical and research institute located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. IIT Indore was founded in 2009, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology.
IIT Indore Online Course:
- Firstly, Introducing the overall energy scenario in the Indian as well as world context, emphasizing the need for renewable energy sources and understanding Solar radiation.
- Secondly, Introducing the participants to the various interdisciplinary aspects of Photovoltaics in terms of materials and device performance, strategies to improve performance of Solar cells, Silicon Photovoltaic cells, and PV modules as well as arrays.
- Thirdly, Significance of Solar Tracking, Stand-alone PV systems, Microgrid and Grid-connected PV systems.
- Fpurthly, Next Generation Solar Cells and emerging concepts, challenges, and opportunities.
Who can Attend?
Faculty members (AICTE approved Colleges/ Institutions), Faculty members (Other institutes), scientists, researchers, UG/ PG students who want to have a deeper insight into the world of photovoltaics.
No Fees for Faculty members from AICTE affiliated colleges.
- Rs. 5,000 (for industry personnel).
- Rs. 3,000 (for faculty/ scientist).
- Rs. 2,000 (for students) (UG/ PG/ Ph.D.)
Interested candidates can submit the registration fee by clicking here.
To register for the course go the further belwo link
To Apply: click here. [adcode]
The last date to register is March 5, 2021.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further detail: click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project