IIT Ropar Recruitment 2021: IIT Ropar is looking for a postdoctoral research fellow to work on the experimental project Development of Micro Injection Molding Process for Manufacturing of Bioresorbable Polymeric Stents. The detailed IIT Ropar criteria and IIT Ropar application form apply online process for IIT Ropar off campus drive further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar is an engineering, science, and technology higher education institute located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India. It one of the eight newer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs); established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment); Act, 2011 to expand the reach and enhance the quality of technical education in the country.
IIT Ropar Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical/Chemistry/Physics or a related area who meet one of the following criteria are eligible to apply against this advertisement:
- Firstly, have completed their Ph.D. within the last five years from the date of advertisement.
- Secondly, have submitted the thesis. However, in case of selection, selected candidate has to complete the Ph.D. viva (defense) within three months from the date of joining.
- Thirdly, If the candidate has done Ph.D. under the supervision/co-supervision by faculty members of IIT Ropar, 3 years of completion of their Ph.D.
- Fourthly, have published papers in the area of synthesis of new polymeric materials or manufacturing of medical/ electrochemical devices in international journals of repute and must have good communication and writing skills in English.
- So, Expertise in synthesis and characterization of polymeric nano-materials
- Also, Fabrication and testing of medical or electrochemical devices
- Moreover, Good communication and writing skills in English.
you need to Completely filled and signed the appkication form by the further belwo link
To apply: application form [adcode]
(enclosed) along with biodata should be sent by email to rmml[at]iitrpr.ac.in before the deadline. In addition, two recommendation letters (1 preferably from the Ph.D. advisor) need to be sent separately by the recommender through email to rmml[at]iitrpr.ac.in before the deadline.
As per the institute postdoctoral fellowship (Rs. 40,000/- before viva, Rs. 45,000/- to Rs. 55,000/- after completion of viva and depending upon the experience and qualification).
Deadline for submitting the application as well as recommendation letters (by email): 5.00 pm (Indian Standard Time) on 24th February 2021.
For full notification: click here. [adcode]
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project