Iron Mountain Recruitment : Iron Mountain schedule to hire Accounting Associate I for 2023. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the Iron Mountain selection process, Iron Mountain application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below.
Iron Mountain Inc. is an American enterprise information management services company founded in 1951 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Iron Mountain Recruitment :
Company Name:- Iron Mountain
Job Position:- Accounting Associate I
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Required Qualifications:- B.Com/MBA/M.com graduate who is either a Fresher or has upto 6 years experience in Billing
- Provide excellent Customer Service to internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal (oral) and written communication
- Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills
- Proficient with MS programs – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook (Other system experience is a plus)
- Flexible- adapts well to change. Ability to handle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- This position plays a vital role in ensuring accurate, efficient invoicing as well as maintaining data integrity related to rates and revenue captured within the corporate databases (Oracle, Secure Base, SKP, etc….) in a centralized billing environment.
- This is accomplished through establishing controls, auditing techniques, automation opportunities, accurate billing conversions, timely completion of monthly billing projects, training, customer facing support and management reporting.
- Participation in continuous improvement related activities is essential. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, internally and externally customer focused and have exceptional problem solving skills.
- The position is challenging – it requires multitasking abilities, being flexible to change. Sound reading comprehension of emails, strong system skills, reliability, excellent keyboarding skills and interpersonal ability with good oral and written communication.
Key Areas of Responsibility:-
- Research and analyze billing related issues; provide daily support to internal and external customers as required based on assigned centralized processes. Analyze billing information to provide recommendations and data to ensure accurate translation of contract and billing information.
- Work to enforce the company’s standardization objectives while ensuring that there is no revenue impact to the business. Assist with post-conversion cleanup, analysis, auditing and remediation projects as required.
- Manage the billing month-end closing process. Assess and analyze revenue trends for each field location/district. Provide support to ensure timely and accurate billing close, issue resolution, etc. Liaison with IT Support to resolve system discrepancies and to develop systemic enhancements to gain efficiencies.
- Maintain operational and specific product line knowledge with the ability to translate and correlate this data to billing practices and requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to resolve any billing related queries and provide first time resolution
How to Apply for Iron Mountain Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Iron Mountain recruitment drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here