Nokia Recruitment 2020: All the Applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer at Nokia, Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and process of applying to this job are given further below in the article.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
Nokia Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, Design, implement & maintain modular, scalable infrastructure platforms for machine learning and artificial intelligence applications, based on the latest open source offerings such as Kubeflow, Argo, Apache Beam, Flink, Nifi, etc using Agile development methodologies.
- Secondly, Expertise in one or more programming/scripting env. like Java/J2EE, Python, GO, R, Ansible.
- Thirdly, Exposure to DevOps – Development experience in a Jenkins based environment with test framework exposures (ex. Radhish, Cucumber, etc.)
- Fourthly, Desirable to have demonstrated open-source contributions/penchant for open source contributions, awareness on licensing, security & compliance aspects.
- Moreover, Exposure to K8s helm creation, web servers, database, microservice, application development would be a plus.
- Also, The job also involves carrying out functional & system tests, software validation/reviews and technical support during platform deployment & product integrations.
- Good debugging, problem-solving and Analytical Skills are much desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written desired
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through further below link.
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Software Engineer at Nokia, Bangalore
You must also intested in CNLU Patna Internship Opportunity As Graphic Design