Persistent Off Campus Drive: Persistent schedule to hire Python Developer – (ORG00000030) for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune / Nagpur / Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Goa. The details for the Persistent selection process, Persistent application procedure and salary details of Persistent Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Persistent Systems is an Indian multinational technology services company which was incorporated on 16 May 1990 as Persistent Systems Private Limited. Persistent Systems is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange. We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next and answer questions before they’re asked. Our offerings and proven solutions create unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
Persistent Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Persistent
Job Position:- Python Developer – (ORG00000030)
Job Locations:- Pune / Nagpur / Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Goa
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
About The Position:-
- Persistent is looking for an experienced Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients.
- You will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
- To be successful in this role, you will require in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming.
- Ultimately, as a top-class Python Developer you should be able to design highly responsive web applications that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
Responsibilities(What You’ll Do):-
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
How to Apply for Persistent Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Persistent Hiring can apply for Persistent Off Campus drive online by following link.
For more govt jobs: Click Here