Shell Off Campus Drive: Shell plc is a British publicly traded multinational oil and gas company headquartered at Shell Centre in London, United Kingdom. Shell is a public limited company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listings on Euronext Amsterdam and the New York Stock Exchange.
Shell Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Shell
Job Position:- Process Data Engineer
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Reference ID:- R64514
Education/Experience & Skills Required:-
- B.E (any specialization) Degree/master’s in information management. A keen desire and ability to learn new things and assimilate knowledge will be essential
- Freshers / 1 year of Experience in Oracle SQL & MS SQL
- Basic understanding on the database
- Basic query knowledge
- Data cleansing/massaging
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to create, maintain and execute test plans and c
- apable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Able to clearly articulate and work to realistic deadlines and timelines.
- Adheres to coding standards and actively drives high standards within the team on code and documentation quality
- Guides stakeholders based on basic data analysis.
- The purpose of this role is to provide technical support for various data management activities, especially in the Technical Reporting discipline.
- This role is expected to have more focus on SQL / Oracle PL/SQL technical knowledge to handle the DQDB application. This role is also expected to have good knowledge in data/analysis requirements.
- The key purpose of this role is to integrate various discipline data and assess and improve the data quality by having proper Business Rule in the system.
- Basics in SQL or Oracle PL/SQL
- Hands-on experience on Oracle & SQL server
- Basic understanding on the database systems
- Integrate data across multiple disciplines and provide an integrated view
- Highlight and resolve challenges/issues identified during the data integration phase
- Able to clearly articulate and work to realistic deadlines and timeline
- Be a team player and coach / /train other colleagues in RE process/workflows as required
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Shell Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here