Siemens Energy Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the post of Engineer Trainee at Siemens Energy, Pune. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So The Siemens Energy Sector, founded on January 1, 2008, one of the four sectors of Siemens. Also, The company generates and delivers power from numerous sources including the extraction, conversion, and transport of oil and natural gas in addition to renewable and alternative energy sources.
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2020:
Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
- Firstly, They are searching for a dependable Female Graduate Engineer Trainee to join our capable team. He will be responsible for finishing the tasks assigned by the Supervisor, assisting other Engineers with projects, should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- Secondly, To provide back-office engineering support for engineering activities for different Siemens operations globally.
- Thirdly, Reciprocating Compressor components design & drafting, 3-D modelling, and manufacturing drawings of components/assemblies for different Dresser-Rand/Siemens products.
- Fourthly, Update/Upgrade old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using advance drafting software.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a renowned institution.
- Also, Knowledge of CAD software added advantage, Preferred NX any version.
- Exposure to engineering drawing reading needed.
- Good knowledge of various manufacturing processes like Casting, Forging, and machining processes.
- Software skills: Knows MS Office Software tools such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint, SAP Document Management
- Awareness about PLM tool like Teamcenter will an added advantage
- Knowledge of Strong modeling and drafting practices
- Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of the programming language like C, C++, Visual Basic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- languages i.e. Hindi, English & any add-on foreign languages i.e. French /German are preferred.
- Superb time management and integrity.
- A growth attitude with the ability to learn new skills quickly & perform duty with attention to detail.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through further belwo link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Engineer Trainee at Siemens Energy, Pune
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology