SSC Recruitment 2022: SSC schedule to hire Ladakh Selection for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the SSC selection process, SSC application procedure and salary details of SSC Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
SSC Recruitment 2022:
Company Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Positions: Ladakh Selection Posts
Total Posts: 797 Posts
Junior Assistant, Driver, Orderly, Safaiwala, Statistical Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Prosecuting Officer, Naib Tehsildar, Industrial Promotion Officer, Labour Officer, Junior Librarian etc
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2022:
- Matric level Posts: Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board.
- Intermediate level Posts: Candidates must complete Intermediate from a recognized board.
- Degree level Posts: Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 42 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for SSC Recruitment 2022:
The selection will be done on the basis of
- Online Exam
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc.
- General Intelligence: 50 Marks
- General Awareness: 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill): 50 Marks
- English Language (Basic Knowledge): 50 Marks
- Qualifying marks in the computer based test is as follows.
UR : 35%
OBC/ EWS : 30%
Other categories : 25%
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
How To Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply positions through online latest by 13th June 2022
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 23rd May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 13th June 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 15th June 2022
- Last Date for generation of Offline payment Challan: 16th June 2022
- Date of Error correction window: 27th June 2022 to 29th June 2022
- Computer based test date: August 2022 (Tentatively)
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here