ABB Off Campus Drive : ABB schedule to hire Talent Acquisition Intern for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The details for the same are provided below.
ABB Ltd, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Västerås, Sweden, and Zürich, Switzerland. operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas.
ABB Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- ABB
Job Position:- Talent Acquisition Intern
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full-Time
Job Type:- Regular/Permanent
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Candidates will currently be amid completing their degree studies in Business Administration or Human Resources – or may have already graduated.
- A well-defined interest in HR and Recruitment is essential, as is proficiency in the use of standard MS OFFICE such as PowerPoint and Excel.
- A self-starter by nature, you will be highly meticulous in your approach, as well as displaying team spirit, a quick intellect and finely honed planning and organizational skills.
- Flexibility is considered equally important, together with the ability to prioritize and the capacity to allocate your working hours as efficiently as possible.
- A genuine interest for communication and stakeholder experience.
- An appetite for data collection, maintenance and analysis, strong communication skills.
- Strong and mature command of English, both written and spoken.
- Organize recruitment activities and provide support with various recruitment administrative tasks under the supervision of a Talent Partner.
- Liaison with recruitment agencies, HR teams, Hiring Managers, candidates, and Talent Partners, help the recruitment process run smoothly.
- Coordinate, update and manage data and information in systems.
- Use social media and other tools to promote vacancies in different channels.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews and ensure appropriate service delivery support.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders (Candidates, Hiring Manager and Talent Partner).
- Recommend enhancements and simplification of existing Talent Acquisition processes and procedures based on experience with stakeholders.
- Support in fast-track positions to expedite the hiring process.
This position reports to:- Talent Acquisition & Advancement Manager
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the ABB Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here