Amazon Internship Opportunity: Amazon is providing an opportunity for an internship as a support engineer at Chennai. the eligibility detail and applying process further given below in the article.
So it’s an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon Internship Opportunity:
Support Engineer Intern will be responsible for TT resolution/root cause fixes; ensuring availability, sufficient metrics/monitors/alarms, maintenance and bug fixes / minor enhancements of APP services.
- Firstly the Candidates must at least have a qualification for a Bachelor’s or Master’s Course in Computer Science or Engineering; or a related field.
- Secondly, Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Thirdly, understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Fourthly, Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- last, the Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through Further below link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Internship Opportunity (Support Engineer) at Amazon, Chennai
You Must also show interest in: Accenture Recruitment 2020 Fresh Graduates as Associate (Digital Marketing)