Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon schedule to hire Central Operations Support Executive for the year 2022. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details are mentioned below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Central Operations Support Executive
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 2062419
Job Category:- Fulfilment & Operations Management
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- 0-1 years of experience in an any role, preferably Operations.
- Skill to handle sellers as stakeholders/customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skill
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Experience in working with logistics and/or manufacturing industry is an advantage.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- The Central Ops Support Executive is expected to remotely support the daily operations of Fresh business along with other CST activities of sellers, including daily metrics monitoring, triggering on field support to sellers and audits, stake holder management, within and outside of Amazon, rolling out of new processes, and running central control centres.
- The job requires someone who has a larger picture of customer experience in mind and a high willingness to take ownership. The job requires a person who has skills in identifying patterns and any disruptions in it along with ability to scrutinize details and foresee the implications of the data.
- This team supports inbound and outbound operations via voice and non-voice channels. The candidate must be ready to work on weekends and in shifts.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Extract data and follow SOP to prepare reports as per assigned schedule
- Remotely monitor efficient functioning of the assigned sites via out bound call, emails and by coordination with field executives
- Trigger the audit/works to the sites for various operational performances.
- Devise and deploy SOP’s, analyse data, and propose features and processes.
- Willing to work on weekends
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply Amazon Hiring 2022 by clicking on the link below.
Apply Link: Click Here