Amazon Off Campus Drive : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Central Operation Executive
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Timing:- Full-Time
Job Type:- In-Office
- 0-1 year of experience in any role, preferably operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability and results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications
- Skill to handle sellers as stakeholders/ customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Experience in working with logistics and/or the manufacturing industry is an advantage
- Willing to work on weekends and shifts
Amazon is hiring for the position of Central Operation Executive!
- The Central Ops Support Executive is expected to remotely support the daily operations of Fresh business along with other CST activities of sellers, including daily metrics monitoring, triggering on-field support to sellers and audits, stakeholder management, within and outside of Amazon, rolling out of new processes and running central control centers.
- The job requires someone who has a larger picture of customer experience in mind and a high willingness to take ownership. The job requires a person who has skills in identifying patterns and any disruptions in it along with the ability to scrutinize details and foresee the implications of the data.
- This team supports inbound and outbound operations via voice and non-voice channels. The candidate must be ready to work on weekends and in shifts.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:-
- Extract data and follow SOP to prepare reports as per the assigned schedule
- Monitor efficient functioning of the assigned sites via outbound calls, emails, and by coordination with field executives
- Trigger the audit/ works to the sites for various operational performances
- Devise and deploy SOPs, analyze data, and propose features and processes
Application Deadline:- 25th April 2022, 01:49 PM IST
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Amazon Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here [adcode]