Amazon Recruitment 2021: The Business Compliance team is looking for motivated self-starters who can work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. The detailed Amazon criteria and Amazon application form apply online process for Amazon off campus drive further given below in the article.
so, Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in business process operations or comparable position.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in business operations or comparable position.
- Language: English, Hindi (Preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Experience in process streamlining & automation of processes to drive improvements & efficiency.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Conduct regular seller audits across business functions (voice/calling operations & documentation are a large part of this) to identify malpractice around launch/post-launch of sellers, selections and other business inputs by internal employee or NLS partners.
- Dive deep on regular basis to uncover new risks, reprioritize existing risks, and assist with investigation and root cause resolution.
- Leverage appropriate tools and applications to dive deep into data and present detailed reports.
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets.
- Provide ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and seller/customer experience.
- Educate internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance on our projects and processes.
- Collaborate with internal teams/stakeholders to develop product/process solutions for business.
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec