Ansys Off Campus Drive: Ansys schedule to hire DevOps Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune. The details for the Ansys selection process, Ansys application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Ansys Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Ansys
Job Position:- DevOps Engineer
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date:- June 24th, 2022
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience with building software on Linux or Windows operating systems
- Experience with source code version control systems such as Git
- Experience with IDEs such as Microsoft Visual Studio and compiler suites such as Intel and GNU
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++, C#, Fortran, Java
- Passion for crafting robust and efficient automated build systems with exceptional debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Extremely strong in written and interpersonal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:-
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience working with open-source software, software development tools, compilers, and packaging software
- Experience working with CI/CD tools such as GitHub and Azure DevOps
- Experience with dependency management software such as Conan and NuGet
- Experience with virtualization and cloud technology such as Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud security
Summary / Role Purpose:-
- The R&D DevOps Engineer will support the designing, implementing, and maintaining all phases of software build management and supporting systems for the Meshing Development Unit.
- This role will closely work with distributed cross functional teams developing next generation engineering software products and create & maintain build scripts, integrate open-source and third-party tools
Key Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Performs DevOps activities, including the maintenance, monitoring, documenting and testing of product builds and packaging to provide quality production builds
- Configure and maintain tools for generating, deploying and monitoring ANSYS product builds on Windows and Linux platforms within Cloud and On-Premises hardware infrastructure
- Develop, implement and maintain fully automated build chains using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools
- Investigate, debug and resolve platform-specific build failures and issues in development, testing and production environment
- Work in a collaborative manner with members of the software development, infrastructure and testing teams and contribute to the overall build processes and integration of open source and third-party tools
- Execute acceptance tests to ensure product build stability and conformance to company quality standards
How to Apply for Ansys Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Ansys Hiring can apply for Ansys Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here