AutoRABIT has posted job requirements for Java Developer – Intern. Interested candidates can apply in AutoRABIT Careers 2023. It is a very good opportunity for freshers. Its job location is Hyderabad. Any BE/B.Tech graduate can apply for this job post.
We have mentioned all the details from what are the responsibilities to what are the requirements. You can apply for this job role from AutoRABIT’s official website, the link is given at the end of this article.
AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Release Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete, reliable, and effective. AutoRABIT’ s highly scalable framework covers the entire DevOps cycle, which makes it the favorite platform for companies, especially large ones who require industrial strength and robustness in their deployment environment. AutoRABIT increases the productivity and the velocity of developers which makes it a critical tool for development teams, especially large ones with complex applications. AutoRABIT recently received some institutional funding and is well-positioned for growth. The company is headquartered in CA, USA.Codescan is a product under AutoRABIT that provides code review and analysis for Salesforce developers.
AutoRABIT Careers 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- AutoRABIT
Official Website:- www.autorabit.com
Job Position:- Java Developer – Intern
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Salary Package:- As per company standards
Job Type:- Full-time
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Java developer Intern to join our CodeScan team. As a Codescan Intern, you will work on developing rules to identify security issues in software code. You will be responsible for using technologies such as Abstract Syntax Trees (AST) to analyze code and identify potential vulnerabilities. You will work with a team of experienced architects and developers to develop and test new rules, and you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop rules to identify potential security vulnerabilities in software code.
- Collaborate with a team of experienced security professionals to develop and test new rules.
- Analyze code using static analysis tools to identify potential security issues.
- Work with developers to help remediate security issues found during code scans.
- Participate in team meetings to share progress, discuss challenges, and suggest improvements.
- Stay up to date with the latest security trends, vulnerabilities, and best practices.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, Python, or C++.
- Knowledge of AST technologies and static analysis tools.
- Basic understanding of software security concepts and principles.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for learning and developing new skills.
Education and Qualification
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field.
- Experience with security testing or vulnerability assessment.
- Understanding of secure coding practices.
- Familiarity with industry-standard security frameworks such as OWASP Top Ten.
- Experience with software development or testing.
Education: BE/BTech/MTech/MCA Only
Stream: CSE/IT Only
Compensation: 60K per month stipend during internship, 8 – 10 LPA package if converted to Full Time Employment.
Work Type: Full Time Internship for 3-6 months working from office, five days a week. Conversion to Full Time is subject to performance during internship and requirement of the company
How to apply for AutoRABIT Careers 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in AutoRABIT Careers 2023 for the post of Java Developer – Intern. We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here