Capgemini started its Off campus drive 2023 for Tech Geeks or AI/ML. It is specially for the batch of 2021 and 2022pass out from ME/MTech. It is work from an office job only. Its job location is Bangalore. Capgemini is giving very good opportunities to ME/MTech graduates with quite good salary packages.
Here are descriptions of the job role, requirements and the application process in detail. Kindly go through all the details of the Job which is mentioned below and apply according to your eligibility.
The world-class engineering and R&D services of Altran, which Capgemini bought in 2020, and Capgemini’s experience in digital manufacturing are combined under the one brand known as Capgemini Engineering. Capgemini Engineering enables the fusion of the physical and digital worlds by utilising its extensive industry expertise and state-of-the-art digital and software solutions. It aids clients in accelerating their transition to intelligent industry when combined with the skills of the rest of the Group. More than 52,000 engineers and scientists work for Capgemini Engineering in more than 30 countries in industries like aerospace, automotive, rail transportation, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer goods. A key aspect of Capgemini is Global Edge.
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023 for Tech Geeks or AI/ML | More Details
- Position Title: Tech Geeks or AI/ML Job
- Location: Bangalore
- Work Mode: Work from office (Only)
- Salary: 4 Lakhs salary plus 25K retention bonus on completion of 1 year
- Any Bond (Yes / No) : Yes, on prorate basis -24 months from the effective date of employment
- Qualification: ME/MTech
- Specialization : Circuit branches
- Year of passing : 2021 & 2022
- Percentage: 60% in masters, graduation, 12th/diploma & 10th
- Skill Sets : Good Knowledge with any AI/ML, Python, Data Science
- Certification: Good to have any of AI/ML, Python, DevOps, React JS/Node JS
Technical Skills Required
- Good Attitude
- Good Knowledge with any AI/ML, Python, Data Science
- Very good communication Skills
Round 1: Online Assessment Test
Round 2: Tech Round
Round 3: Managerial Tech Round
Round 4: HR Round
How to Register yourself for Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023 for Tech Geeks or AI/ML :
Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves in Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023 for Tech Geeks or AI/ML with the link given below and can show their programming skills. You have to pass the online assessment test. After that you will go on to the next rounds.
Register Now: Click Here to Register
For more job details: Click Here