Cargill Recruitment 2022: Cargill schedule to hire Software Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the Cargill selection process, Cargill application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Cargill, Incorporated is a privately held American global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
Cargill Recruitment 2022:
Company Name: Cargill
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Experience: Freshers (0 to 1 Years)
Job Role: Software Engineer
– Required Skills/ Qualification:– Educational qualification for this job is Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
– Cargill is hiring freshers for the position of Software Engineer
– Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django
– Scripting languages (Python and PowerShell)
– ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
– Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
– Threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
– User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
– Code repositories such as Git
– Continuous Integration and Delivery
– Automated testing tools like Selenium and debugging
– Online Written Test
– Technical Interview
– HR Interview- Interested and eligible candidates apply as soon as possible, shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter
How to Apply for Cargill Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Cargill Hiring can apply for Cargill Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here