Carrier Off Campus Drive : The values that we hold high at Carrier underscore how we will serve our customers and shareholders to position the company for future growth. We are committed to always operating with integrity in everything we do. We will continue to be innovators and deliver industry-leading products. We are committed to excellence, for our customers and shareholders. We are a global company that fosters an inclusive environment for all. We will achieve our goals by leveraging our diverse talents and perspectives.
Carrier Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- Carrier
Job Position:- Associate Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 30074635
Education Required:- B-Tech/B E (Electrical/EEE/E&C/Instrumentation & Controls/Environmental/Mechanical)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for Technology & customer support
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced, technical, cross-functional environment
- Cross-Team collaboration
- Team Oriented. Ability to logically prioritize tasks and schedule work accordingly
- Knowledge of Instrumentation & control systems
- Basics of HVAC
- Knowledge of electrical, semi-conductor, Micro Controllers
- Knowledge of communication systems
- Knowledge of Excel & PPT is a must
- Preferred Prior field project delivery experience in BMS & HVAC Commissioning, PLC & DCS programming, Energy Meter/Chiller/etc
- Experience in understanding areas of energy leakage
- Experience in Working with the sequence of operations for HVAC assets such as hot water systems, chilled water systems, AHU’s, FCU’s, etc
- Experience in Monitoring and analyzing the performance of HVAC assets and operations towards fine-tuning of the sequence of operations for further events.
- Support & provide service via calls, emails, and tickets
- Work on provided offline activities
- Follow given SOP’s and flag any unresolved issues, escalations to L2
- Ability to diagnose and analyze technical problems
- Analyze different systems and energy data to find potential for energy optimization.
- Work on projects that requires data mining, analysis & presentation
- Follows up and meets commitments to customer
- Flexibility towards shifts and week offs as per requirement
How to Apply for Carrier Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Carrier Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here