Cisco Off Campus Drive: Cisco schedule to hire Business Systems Analyst (Intern) – India UHR for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the Cisco selection process, Cisco application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Cisco Systems, Inc., commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California.
Cisco Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Cisco
Job Position:- Business Systems Analyst (Intern) – India UHR
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Area Of Interest:- Business Strategy and Operations
Job ID:- 1375455
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- Minimum of an 8.0 (out of 10) CGPA or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience
- Able to combine technical and business considerations in analytical thinking
- Actively contributing to business planning and insights to support decision-making in short, medium and long-term periods
- Knowledge of industry practices and products
- Experience delivering complex business solutions and managing business processes and policies
- Possesses general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.), knowledge of Cisco products, and understanding of IT functions
- Detail oriented and data driven.
- Comfortable with data, process flows, and systems thinking.
Roles & Responsibilities(What You’ll Do):-
- Analyzes complex business problems, leveraging business and technical expertise to deliver business outcomes.
- Engages with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Provides technical expertise to advise on solutions, including standard products and features to address business issues and opportunities.
- Defines and maintains architecture standards, to ensure that application portfolio is aligned with business strategy
- Develops business process architecture to onboard new offers, RTM and monetization models
- Responsible for demos as part of the CI/CD process
- Accountable and Responsible for QA / QE activities including but not limited to creating Systems Integration Test cases and Performance Test Cases which are aligned to the Business Requirement Document and User Stories provided by Product Owners.
How to Apply for Cisco Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Cisco Hiring can apply for Cisco Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here