CNLU Patna Internship Opportunity: CNLU Patna is hiring candidates for the Internship As Graphic Design. This is a great opportunity the all the candidates. the eligibility detail and process of applying given further below in the article.
So Chanakya National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education. The Chief Justice of Patna High Court is the Ex-officio Chancellor of the university.
CNLU Patna Internship Opportunity:
About the Child Rights Centre
So The Child Rights Centre (CRC) is a specialized research Centre of Chanakya National Law University, Patna. Also, The Centre was established with a mission to improve access to justice for children and promote research, advanced learning, and advocacy to strengthen child rights laws, policies, and practices in Bihar.
Child Rights Centre is established & running with technical support of UNICEF for effective implementation of children’s laws in Bihar.
About the Internship
The centre is looking for a Graphic Design intern for One-Month Commitment. The work may include but not limited to working with Website Management Team to plan an optimal design for the same, designing certificates & Brochures for various events organised by the centre, Designing Newsletters.
- Firstly, The applicant must have prior experience in this field. However, there is no bar as regards the educational background of the intern i.e. students from Law background may also apply.
- Secondly, Applicant must have good working skills with either of these: Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, CorelDRAW, Inkscape, etc.
- Working in tandem with the Centre Website Management Team to optimise the visual experience of the site.
- Creating social media post images.
- Designing Newsletter of the Centre.
- Creating message posters, videos and other contents as required by the Centre.
Duration of the Internship
The selected intern will work with the centre for One-Month from the date of joining.
- Firstly, Certificate of Internship Completion
- Secondly, a Performance-based stipend
How to Apply?
- One can apply by sending his/her CV and Statement of Purpose** (Cover Letter) on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the subject line as – <APPLICATION FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN@YOUR NAME>.
- In case of any query, write us on the above mail mentioning subject – <GRD INTERNSHIP- QUERY>
Sep 22, 2020