Cognizant Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from eligible fresh graduates for the post of Associate-Projects at Cognizant, Chennai. The detailed Cognizant and Cognizant application form apply online process for Cognizant off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH
Cognizant Recruitment 2021:
Graduate / Engineering graduate
- ‘ Understand, interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
- Able to provide effort and timeline for the task assigned.
- ‘ Improve core skills to move up the learning curve in the identified area of expertise.
Design & Analysis:
- Study assigned functional specifications.
- analyze and identify impact of specifications.
- raise queries and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Develop coding (business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures etc) as required in the project.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review, as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components, as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System).
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
- Write unit test cases for the specific unit.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer for the test cases written.
- Execute the test cases.
- Capture and fix defects as and when found, and retest the areas during testing and warranty phase.
- Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for project.
- Follow up on integration of the component developed with the application.
- Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
- Rework on the code based on review comments from code review / defects raised in unit testing, peer testing, SIT, UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Provide ideas for process optimization or valueadds that can be provided and share them with the relevant stakeholders.
- adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System, IDE etc).
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, installation manual / scripts.
- contribute / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
Must Have Skills
- AEM Assets
Good To Have Skills
- Stibo DAM
- Spring MVC
- REST Web Services
- Core Java
- Java Server Pages
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through the further belwo link
To Apply: this link. [adcode]
For further detail: Click here [adcode]
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec