DA-IICT Recruitment 2021: Applications invited from highly motivated candidates with good academic records for temporary positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work at DA-IICT on a sponsored project under “National Supercomputing Mission (NSM): R&D HPC_Applications”. the DA-IICT criteria and DA-IICT application form apply online process for DA-IICT off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology is a private engineering college located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It named after the Gujarati entrepreneur and Reliance group founder Dhirubhai Ambani. Established in 2001, DAIICT Gandhinagar is a prestigious institute known for its teaching methodology and placements. DAIICT was awarded the status of a deemed university in 2003. The University offers BTech, MTech, MSc, MDes and PhD programmes. DAIICT has been ranked 91 for Private Engineering by NIRF 2019.
DA-IICT Recruitment 2021:
Title of the Project
Computational investigations of instability driven transport in low temperature magnetized plasma discharges using massively parallel 2D-3V PIC-MCC (Particle in Cell/Monte Carlo Collision) simulations.
No. of Posts
Consolidated salary Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + HRA
- M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/ Engineering Physics) or M.Tech (Computational Science/ Computer Science / Electrical/ ICT) or Equivalent.
- CSIR-UGC NET/ GATE qualified
- Experience in Scientific Programming with C or FORTRAN.
Desirable Qualification (any two)
- Experience in Numerical Modeling and Simulation. Computational Physics Techniques.
- Good Knowledge of programming in C and data analysis using Python/ Matlab.
- Basic knowledge in Parallel Programming
- Knowledge of plasma science and electromagnetics.
Period of Appointment
Posts are purely temporary for a duration of 2 years. The appointment will made initially for 1 year and further extendable subject to satisfactory performance. It would, therefore, not confer any right for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in DA-IICT. However, the selected candidate will encourage to apply for the Ph.D. program of DA-IICT as per the available guidelines.
- Understand and perform Particle in Cell/Monte Carlo Collision Simulations.
- JRFs expected to understand HPC and parallel programming to perform work on the supercomputers at appropriate centers. Work will perform in association with Scientists from Institute for Plasma Research (www.ipr.res.in).
- Computational Modeling and simulation of plasmas, numerical code development and parallel programming, understanding the physics of plasma transport and instabilities, and data analysis.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates must send the Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details latest by May 10, 2021 through an e-mail to Dr. Bhaskar Chaudhury at firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr. Kalyan Sasidhar at email@example.com and please write “Application for JRF position at DA-IICT” in the subject line of the email.
- Candidates will shortlist for interviews based on their CV, qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will call for an interview and the candidates required to attend at their own expense, no TA/DA will be provided. During the interview, the knowledge of candidates will be assessed in the areas of physics, numerical/ computational methods and programming.
- Tentative date of Interview: May 21, 2021.
- Expected start date: First/Second week of June, 2021.
- The interview will be conducted in Online Mode via videoconferencing.
May 10, 2021
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator (PI) of the project at the following address:
- Dr. Bhaskar Chaudhury, Associate Professor, DA-IICT
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
for further detail: Click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec