Deloitte Off Campus Drive: Deloitte schedule to hire Associate Analyst for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad. The details for the Deloitte selection process, Deloitte application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a international professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Deloitte
Job Position:- Associate Analyst
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- In Office
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
Responsibilities of the Candidate:-
- Advanced MS Excel skills required. Proficiency in data validation, logical & complex functions in MS Excel, ability to analyze large data in Excel, and should be able to design new reports in excel
- Keen analytical skills – demonstrating an ability to follow complex instructions, always identify issues and escalate them appropriately ensuring high-quality output
- Ability to document and communicate the results of reviews in an efficient and effective manner, using language and style suitable for Clients, Partners, and all levels & positions of Deloitte personnel
- Advance PowerPoint skills, Tableau, and knowledge of MS Access (desired)
- Strong communication skills—both verbal and written and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly with other team members
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and follow work programs with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to forge constructive relationships with Commercial Finance Clients, Deloitte Partners, and with internal client service representatives
- Ability to challenge the status quo and proactively identifies opportunities for improvement
- Shows initiative and is proactive in seeking resolution of issues and in learning the business of the Commercial Finance team and Deloitte Australia
- Time management and multi-tasking
- Work as an effective team member, sharing information, providing work colleagues with assistance, and collaborating with others as needed
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment (shows flexibility), work under pressure with a sense of urgency, and meet tight deadlines
Deloitte is hiring for the position of Associate Analyst!
- Prepare reports— support functional reporting requirements (in Excel / PPT) for internal & external clients and drive continued improvements in automating reporting & analysis
- Perform financial data analysis and provide meaningful insights/inferences
- Perform regular compliance review/testing of opportunities and engagements while documenting and communicating the results of such review in an efficient manner
- Resolve email inquiries relating to reporting, insights, and inferences
- Assist with other ad hoc reports / Financial tasks based on SAM & Partner’s needs and ensure high-quality output
- Identify and track engagement-related information across Deloitte Australia member firm systems (SAP- S4, Cognos, CIR, etc.)
- Ability to conceptualize new dashboards and leadership reports based on internal client and business requirements
- Provide regular status updates to the Australian leadership team as well as communicate potential issues and risks
- Documentation of important client materials/deliverables
- Implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification
- Attend training sessions for technical and personal development as necessary
Application Deadline:- 30th June 2022, 11:59 PM IST
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Deloitte Hiring can apply for Deloitte Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here