Denodo Off Campus Drive: Denodo schedule to hire for Associate Data Engineer for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Denodo is a high-growth, market-leading enterprise software company backed by HGGC. We are recognized as a leader by Gartner and Forrester and uniquely positioned to address the data fragmentation problems that exist in many enterprises.
Denodo Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Denodo
Job Position:- Associate Data Engineer
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full Time
- Fresh Graduates from Tier 1 Institutes with good academic records (75% & above in 10th, 12th, and UG/PG) from 2021 & 2022 batch.
- Bachelors (Engineering) or Masters relating to Information Systems/ Computer Science / Electronics and Communication.
- Experienced Candidates Need Not Apply for this position.
- Please submit your application in English language.
- Good understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good to have knowledge on JDBC, ODBC, XML, JMS and Web technologies.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
- The position is based out of Chennai and candidate should be able to operate from Chennai (No Remote Working)
Duties & Responsibilities:-
As an Associate Data Engineer, you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, troubleshooting skills and client communication between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
- Provide Support, education, and coaching for onboarding new projects as well as ongoing projects of the Denodo Platform to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Diagnose and resolve client’s inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase Data Virtualization in enterprise scenarios, cloud deployments and Big Data projects.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
How to Apply for Denodo Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Denodo Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.