Esko Off Campus Drive: Esko schedule to hire Software Engineer Trainee for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the Esko selection process, Esko application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Esko, formerly called EskoArtwork, is a graphic arts company producing prepress software and hardware for the packaging and labels, sign and display and publishing industries.
Esko Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Esko
Job Position:- Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- R1212821
Qualifications and Professional knowledge:-
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Understand how to do designing and developing web solutions with J2EE and skills with technologies like EJB, Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Understanding in databases like SQL Server or Oracle. Strong knowledge of database design and efficient SQL statements
- Strong knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Must be familiar with Web Application Architecture, design patterns like MVC and capable of making design decisions considering performance and scalability of the application.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including ability to understand advanced technical documentation
- Proficiency with agile software development tools like JIRA, Pivotal tracker etc.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, APIs and tools
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Flexibility and willingness to work in different stacks of technology is desirable. Being technology agnostic is an added plus
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Flexible, willing to “go the extra mile” while at the same time being an agile and fast learner
- Able to stay calm and friendly and able to demonstrate good composure when handling complicated problems
- Very good sense of ownership
- Result oriented with strong self-management skills
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new methodologies and techniques
- Effective and Clear Communicator, asking right questions, actively listen and ability to collect right inputs
Responsibilities and Key Activities:-
The Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, reviewing and maintaining software, and overall system architecture, as well as providing technical feedback and sharing knowledge.
- Help with gathering requirements, writing functional specification, and creating and reviewing user stories and technical specifications
- Create feasibility analysis and provide effort estimates and status updates, and produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Ownership to develop plan and deliver components/modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of product owner
- Write efficient code that is easy to understand and fits in existing patterns
- Conduct peer code reviews and perform unit and integration testing
- Implement unit testing, integration testing, deployment approach, and maintain programming documentation which include code comments and user guides
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues and customer escalations
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers, product management, QA, documentation, training, deployment, support and other departments within Esko
- Stay current on software technology, concepts and tools, as well as related and competing products
- Help with creating, implementing, executing and guarding optimized processes, policies and procedures
- Institutionalize industry standard software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
How to Apply for Esko Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Esko Hiring can apply for Esko Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here