Free Certification course on Linux for Network Engineers: Linux for Network Engineers | Practical Linux with GNS3.The further discussion is based on what you are going to learn in the course and to know more about the course, in brief, go through the below article.
Linux for Networking Engineers (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, etc). you will Practical Linux with GNS3 = network programmability & automation. Engineering Linux is the hold-up Linux environment used by the College of Engineering
Free Certification course on Linux for Network Engineers :
- precondition CCNA or basic networking knowledge is required.
What you’ll learn:
- firstly you will Learn foundational Linux skills.
- secondly, Learn how to practically use Linux in your networks.
- At last using GNS3, you will Build Linux networks.
The course uses various GNS3 topologies with devices such as:
- first Linux Docker containers.
- Second Linux GNS3 QEMU virtual machines.
- Third Traditional Linux virtual machines.
- Fourth Network devices: you can use Cisco, Arista, Cumulus Linux, or others.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Network Engineers.
- secondly for Network Architects.
- All those who wanna learn about Linux from a networking perspective.
This course includes:
- on-demand video of 10.5 hours is given.
- Six articles.
- you will get Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV is provided.
- certificate of Completion also provided.
How to Subscribe for Linux for Network Engineers: Practical Linux with GNS3?
Interested candidates are welcomed to join the course and the process of joining the course is discussed further. Firstly, you have to sign in to udemy and then you can log in to Udemy.com. To join the course You need to go through the link given below and Don’t forget to apply a coupon that is given below.
Apply Coupon Code: AUG2020
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**