Gartner has posted job requirements for Business Intelligence Analyst. Interested candidates can apply in Gartner Recruitment Drive 2023. It is a very good opportunity for freshers. Its job location is Gurugram. By joining Gartner you will get a very good salary package as well as a very good environment to work in.
We have mentioned all the details from what are the responsibilities to what are the requirements. You can apply for this job role from Gartner’s official website, the link is given at the end of this article.
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we’re recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We’ve been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
Gartner Recruitment Drive 2023 | More Details
Official Website:- Www.Gartner.Com
Job Position:- Business Intelligence Analyst
Job Location:- Gurugram
Salary Package:- Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )ards
Job Type:- Full-time
The BI Analyst assists teams with measuring operations for quality and speed in our ongoing continuous improvement efforts. Work with internal stakeholders to determine business requirements and define key performance indicators (KPI) to develop BI and data structure. The BI Analyst will use data analysis and visualization tools to monitor and improve processes and systems in cooperation with the internal Subject Matter Experts.
What you’ll do:
- Solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Analyze large quantities of data, developing meaningful dashboards to provide C-Suite/senior leadership with insights to inform critical business decisions
- Understand multiple internal areas and company initiatives in order to investigate and resolve issues raised or identified
- Use emerging technologies to find strategies/solutions that enhance business productivity
- Develop/Perform/Provide reporting and detailed analyses with the goal of improving processes and systems cross-functionally to ensure sustainable scalability of data
- Project manage complex initiatives and system enhancements including testing
- Work in close alignment with other professionals to investigate noncompliance
What you’ll need:
- 1-3 years business/analysis experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Hands-on experience with designing and developing dashboards using Power BI
- Ability to understand the data and its underlying processes and draw meaningful conclusions from the results
- Excellent ability to understand business processes
- Exceptional analytic skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability to work with large quantities of detailed data from multiple sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & effective listening skills
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on projects in proactive manner
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Strong ability to manage constantly shifting priorities and requirements
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Strong critical thinking or “creative problem solving” skills
- Ability to research and implement new processes and programs to work towards automation and efficiency improvement
How to apply for Gartner Recruitment Drive 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Gartner Recruitment Drive 2023 for the post of Business Intelligence Analyst. We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply