Google Off-Campus drive: Applications invited from eligible candidates for the post of University Graduate (Software Engineer) at Google. the criteria and Google application form given; Google off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products; which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google Off-Campus drive:
About the Job
Google’s software engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale and extend well beyond web search.
They are looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Python.
- Master’s degree or PhD.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
for further detail: click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec