Google Recruitment 2020: Google invites job applications for the post of Policy help desk specialist post for Bengaluru and Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below.
So Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google Recruitment 2020:
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Operations or Technology, or equivalent practical experience.
- Also, Experience in data analysis, problem solving, and execution.
- Moreover, Experience in contact center operations and call center CRM.
- So Ability to work off-hours coverage rotations and travel internationally 25% of the time, as needed.
- Ability to solve large unstructured business problems in the process excellence and customer support/help center space.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate policy principles and guidelines with multiple cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders
- Firstly, Plan, design, and launch a pilot help desk (call center) for India-based developers of Google Play and Android, working with program managers, engineering, and operational teams.
- Secondly, Support India top developer inquiries for policy related questions for Trust & Safety Google Play and Android operations.
- Thirdly, Conduct analyses to identify process gaps and work with Policy Development, Process Excellence, Engineering, Product, and Tools to improve the workflows.
- Fourthly, Measure and monitor the metrics of the pilot and plan the scaling solutions for the help desk. Plan the multi-year roadmap to scale the initiative.
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals