Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Unilever (HUL) Bengaluru invites job applications for the post of Research Associate. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is an Indian consumer goods company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It is a subsidiary of Unilever, a British company. Also, Its products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents, personal care products, water purifiers, and other fast-moving consumer goods.
Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2020:
We are looking for a person with right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in product development are preferred
- So Education: Graduate degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry with First class
- Also, Background/Experience: Good fundamentals in chemical engineering &/or Chemistry, proficient with digital tools and data analysis
- Moreover, Technical skills: Good understanding on surfactant science, formulation development
- Last, Soft skills: Teamwork, multi-tasking, good communication and writing skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions.
- Firstly, the Candidate is expected to work in the laboratory to carry out “on the bench” experiments & demonstrate technical performance of product prototypes.
- Secondly, He/She will work with team to develop new products or to enhance performance of existing products related to hard surface cleaning and hygiene.
- Thirdly, He/She will work with teams to build laboratory and processing capabilities.
- Fourthly, the Candidate is expected to use appropriate literature/ patent/ competition/ supplier searches related to the projects.
- Fifthly, He/She will leverage digital age tools such as automation, simulation, and modeling to minimize experiments, maximize output & speed up program delivery.
- Last, He/She will work with external partners and suppliers to scout for technologies and speed up deliveries to market.
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life-giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Apply here for Research Associate at Hindustan Unilever (HUL), Bengaluru.
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals