IBM Certificate Course: A growing number of exciting, well-paying jobs in today’s security industry do not require a college degree. This 8-course Professional Certificate will give you the technical skills to become job-ready for a cybersecurity analyst role. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So the Computer security, cybersecurity or information technology security is the protection of computer systems and networks from the theft of or damage to their hardware, software, or electronic data, as well as from the disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
IBM Certificate Course:
Instructional content and labs will introduce you to concepts including network security, endpoint protection, incident response, threat intelligence, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment.
Throughout the program, you will use virtual labs and internet sites that will provide you with practical skills with applicability to real jobs that employers value, including:
- Firstly, Tools: e.g. Wireshark, IBM QRadar, IBM MaaS360, IBM Guardium, IBM Resilient, i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis
- Secondly, Labs: SecurityLearningAcademy.com
- Thirdly, Libraries: Python
- Fourthly, Projects: Investigate a real-world security breach identifying the attack, vulnerabilities, costs, and prevention recommendations.
There are 8 Courses in this Professional Certificate
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Cybersecurity Roles, Processes & Operating System Security
- Cybersecurity Compliance Framework & System Administration
- Network Security & Database Vulnerabilities
- Penetration Testing, Incident Response and Forensics
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Cybersecurity Capstone: Breach Response Case Studies
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Assessment
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in HCL Technologies Recruitment 2020 As Associate