IBM Cybersecurity Certification: This certification course is of 8 Months which in Online based. it will give you the technical skills to become job-ready for a cybersecurity analyst role. further detail about the course you get to know below in the article.
IBM has leveraged its artificial intelligence and machine learning services, including Watson, to help with detection and response to cyber threats. Nowadays a new number of growing jobs in today’s security industry do not require a college degree. This certification course on cybersecurity will give you technical knowledge. it’s going to provide you Instructional content and labs will introduce you to concepts including network security, endpoint protection, incident response, threat intelligence, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment.
IBM Cybersecurity Certification:
About the Course
During the program, you will use virtual labs and internet sites that will provide you with practical skills with applicability to real jobs that employers value, including:
- Tools: e.g. Wireshark, IBM QRadar, IBM MaaS360, IBM Guardium, IBM Resilient, i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis
- Labs: SecurityLearningAcademy.com
- Libraries: Python
- Projects: Investigate a real-world security breach identifying the attack, vulnerabilities, costs and prevention recommendations.
There are 8 Courses in this Professional Certificate
- Firstly, You will get an Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Secondly, you will learn Cybersecurity Roles, Processes & Operating System Security
- thirdly, get to Cybersecurity Compliance Framework & System Administration
- fourthly, learn Network Security & Database Vulnerabilities
- fifth, Penetration Testing, Incident Response, and Forensics
- also, get to know Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Moreover learn Cybersecurity Capstone: Breach Response Case Studies
- Last, IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Assessment
So To enroll in this course, click the link below.