IBM India Recruitment: IBM India schedule to hire Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the IBM India selection process, IBM India application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM. It has facilities in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Mysore and Visakhapatnam.
IBM India Recruitment:
Company Name:- IBM India Private Limited
Job Position:- Associate Systems Engineer
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Full time
Req Id:- 613824BR
Required Education:- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfilment, collect and apply cash payments
- Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Your Role and Responsibilities:-
As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
How to Apply for IBM India Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBM India recruitment drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here