IBM Internship Opportunity: So IBM invites internship applications from UG Students for the year 2020. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
International Business Machines Corporation an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM Internship Opportunity:
The Students around the world with different backgrounds and professional interests and curiosities are encouraged to apply for this unique paid internship experience. The IBM Quantum internship program will connect you with other students, university programs, IBM Q Network organizations, and the quantum computing community.
From contributing to the open-source Qiskit framework to fundamental research in quantum computing to helping people understand the relevance of quantum computing, IBM Quantum interns will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills and experiences essential for future professional opportunities as well as continued studies.
IBM Quantum interns will have the opportunity to:
- You will learn how companies conduct quantum computing research
- Also, know how to Work on meaningful problems in the field of quantum computing
- Moreover, Receive mentorship from IBM researchers and others
- You will also Collaborate with peers working in the field of quantum computing
- Also, Get access to state-of-the-art quantum processors and devices at IBM
- Gain a broad experience in quantum research, from fundamental to applied
- Get exposure to the wide range of research happening at IBM
All the Candidates currently enrolled in collegiate programs are encouraged to apply. Also, IBM Quantum Community Advocate Interns in India will work remotely part-time from their university for up to 16 months starting in January 2021.
Candidates will have an opportunity to discuss specific locations, timing, and academic calendars as part of the application process. Depending on the role, some travel may be involved to IBM Q Network and IBM Quantum events such as Qiskit Camp.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Firstly, Experience in community building, through formal work or volunteer programs
- Secondly, Formal education of informal exposure to quantum computing fundamentals.
- Thirdly, Use of (or exposure to) the Qiskit quantum computing framework
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Firstly, Experience with the Python programming language
- Secondly, Participation in the Qiskit Advocates Program
- Thirdly, Coursework or projects in quantum information, computation, or algorithms.
All the Interested candidates can apply throug the further belwo link
To Apply: this page.
Internship Opportunity (Bachelor Degree) at IBM.
You Must also show interest in IBM Webinar Course 2020 on Creating a Spark for AI