IBM Off-Campus Drive 2020: IBM is hiring candidates for the post as Data Engineer, Bangalore. All the applicants are invited. The detailed eligibility and process of applying further discussed below in the article.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. It was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
IBM Off-Campus Drive 2020:
Role and Responsibilities
As a Data Engineer, you play a vital role in building the right infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Expert in setting up effective pipelines to capture data from multiple sources into the enterprise centric storage.
- Comfortable in building effective analytical tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into data synchronization, reporting, operational efficiency and related areas.
- Work with stakeholders including the product owner, data and design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement process improvements aimed at automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Assemble large, complex data sets including legacy structured data warehouse that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Collaborate with DevOps team to develop Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines using containerization technologies.
- Solve Big Data and Distributed Data Streaming problems using latest technologies.
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manipulate, process and extract value from large disconnected datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Work on State-of-the-Art cloud technologies provided by IBM Public Cloud, RedHat, AWS & others.
- Be part of open, transparent agile teams who always thrive for continuous learning and contribute towards continuous improvement.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Firstly, Possess strong knowledge in designing database models to store structured & unstructured data efficiently and in creating effective data tools for analytics experts.
- Also require Knowledge in technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Scala, Python, etc. Knowledge in relational model databases (like DB2, MySQL, Oracle, …) and no-SQL databases (MongoDB, Elastic Search)
- Knowledge of enterprise data lakes, data analytics, reporting, in-memory data handling, enterprise integration tools, etc.
- Good understanding of industry best practices for data governance and security.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through further below link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Also refer to this:Fresh Graduates as Software Engineers at JPMorgan Chase & Co, Mumbai