IBM Online Course: Data Science has been ranked as one of the hottest professions and the demand for data practitioners is booming. The detailed IBM criteria and IBM application form apply online process for IBM off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. So, IBM, in full International Business Machines Corporation, leading American computer manufacturer, with a major share of the market both in the United States and abroad. Its headquarters are in Armonk, New York. Garry Kasparov playing against Deep Blue, the chess-playing computer built by IBM. Average IBM Fresher salary in India is ₹ 3.1 Lakhs for employees with less than 1 year of experience to 21 years. Fresher salary at IBM ranges between ₹ 2 Lakhs to ₹ 4.3 Lakhs.
IBM Online Course:
Who can attend?
It is a myth that to become a data scientist you need a Ph.D. This Professional Certificate is suitable for anyone who has some computer skills and a passion for self-learning. No prior computer science or programming knowledge is necessary. We start small, re-enforce applied learning, and build up to more complex topics.
There are 9 Courses in this Professional Certificate
- What is Data Science?
- Open Source tools for Data Science
- Data Science Methodology
- Python for Data Science and AI
- Databases and SQL for Data Science
- Data Analysis with Python
- Data Visualization with Python
- Machine Learning with Python
- Applied Data Science Capstone
- 100% online courses: Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Flexible Schedule: Set and maintain flexible deadlines.
- Beginner Level
- Approx. 3 months to complete: Suggested 12 hours/week
- Language: English
For further detail: Click here [adcode]
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec