IBM Recruitment 2020: IBM Bangalore invites applications for Research Scientist for the year 2020. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So IBM Research Scientists are charting the future of Artificial Intelligence, creating breakthroughs in quantum computing, discovering how blockchain will reshape the enterprise, and much more. Also the Join a team that is dedicated to applying science to some of today’s most complex challenges, whether it’s discovering a new way for doctors to help patients, teaming with environmentalists to clean up our waterways or enabling retailers to personalize customer service.
IBM Recruitment 2020:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have at least a Ph.D. in Computer Science OR Electrical Engineering OR Other relevant streams
- Also have a Proven track record demonstrated by publications in top-tier conferences and journals, patents, or technical impact.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
You should be proficient in one or more of the following areas:
- Firstly, Experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data, and Text Mining, Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Information Extraction, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Blockchain, cognitive interaction technologies.
- Secondly, understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Thirdly, Experience in using C/C++/Java, Distributed systems and applications, Cloud computing, Security
- Fourthly, Agile software development across technologies and languages. Experience with design/development/documentation/version control tools.
- Fifthly, Ability to work with a diverse team with a broad spectrum of skill.
Roles & Responsibilities
IBM is looking for outstanding Researchers who want to work on real-world problems leading to solutions that make a direct and measurable business impact. Researcher candidates should have a Ph.D. in Computer Science or other streams relevant to below project areas, and an exceptional track record demonstrated by publications, patents, or technical impact. IRL is a perfect blend of pure & applied research.
Our current research covers several projects in the areas of:
- Financial Services
- Data Security and Compliance
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Dialog and Conversational Systems
- Cognitive IoT Platforms and Solutions
- Deep Learning Algorithms & Infrastructure
- Knowledge Extraction Representation & Reasoning
- Natural Language Text Understanding
- Technical Support
As a Research Scientist, you will demonstrate the ability to define research plans and publish research results through professional journals, academic conferences, and patents. You will be expected to organize challenging problems, develop new solutions, and work with business & development teams to ensure these solutions have a significant impact.
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals