IDFC First Bank Recruitment: Applications invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Developer- API at IDFC First Bank, Bangalore. the criteria and IDFC First Bank application form given; IDFC First Bank off-campus drive further given below in the article.
Also, IDFC First Bank (formerly IDFC Bank in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015; was listed on BSE and NSE.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment:
API Developer works with the Technology Delivery Managers; Business Units, Enterprise / Solution Architects, and vendor partners to implement API solutions in order to solve mission-critical business challenges.
The Developer builds and maintains integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations. The individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows
- Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Some implementation experience with framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
for further detail: click here [adcode]
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec