IHS Markit Recruitment: IHS Markit schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2022. The job location is Gurgaon. The details for the same are mentioned below.
IMActionsTM is one of the world’s most trusted post-trade software. As an international team of industry experts we architect and deliver intelligent post-trade software applications to the capital markets globally. We have a proven history transforming business models for the world’s premier financial institutions, enabling them to enter new markets, reduce risk, increase profitability and improve service standards.
IHS Markit Recruitment:
Company Website: www.ihsmarkit.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 3 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for IHS Markit Recruitment 2022:
- B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA degree in an IT/ Computer Science or related course is a prerequisite
- At least 3 years of Professional experience working on Java platforms/applications & API frameworks
We are looking for a Java Developer to join the development team, to design and implement the next generation of features for the application as well as support clients in their implementation phase. The role offers extensive business and technical challenges in a highly dynamic and collaborative work environment. A passion for quality and a sense of pride in your work are an absolute must for the role. We work in niche business domain is highly complex, and an interest in the business domain is a necessity for the role. The role offers the right candidate opportunities to take ownership of components within the system.
- Ownership of the implementation (estimation, breakdown of tasks) for business functional specifications through the full software development life cycle
- Work as team member to understand and implement use cases as per specifications provided by business / team lead
- Ownership of maintenance and support issues as they come up during the project life cycle pre and post go-live. Provide technical assistance to other teams – support, QA, business analysis.
- Ability to work with remote team in a geographically distributed development model.
- Evaluate, apply & adoption of new technologies and tools within the Development team and across the organization to provide productivity, efficiency, and scalability benefits.
- Collaborate and share technical and business knowledge to members of the Development and wider organization.
- Agent of constant improvement – within development and across organization.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Focused on quality delivery of software
- Able to identify priority, dependency and overcome those with minimum guidance
- Able to work in the shift of 12 PM – 9 PM.
How to Apply for IHS Markit Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here